Endometriosis is a type of disease that may cause infertility in women. It is a painful abnormal growth of cells in the uterus. In this disease, abnormal hormones are produced and due which infertility in women occurs. It can develop girls as young as eight, or years after the onset of menstruation. While many women find that symptoms of endometriosis temporarily stop during their pregnancy, and/or completely with menopause, this is not always the case. But the major complication associated with this disease is infertility. (Best IVF Center in Pakistan)
There are several problems, which may occur due to endometriosis:-
- The embryo may have difficulty implanting within the uterus due to the abnormal cell growths as well. Moreover, due to this problem, endometriosis happens within the uterus infertility is common to this illness.
- A woman with endometriosis may experience severe pain during intercourse that leads to a difficult sex life; pregnancy may be difficult because of the limited intercourse.
- It can cause bonds that trap the ovum, which of course prevents the possibility of conception.
- It may cause excessive bleeding during the menstrual cycle.
- Pain and cramping may begin before, and extend several days into a woman’s menses, and she may experience lower back and abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, fatigue, and malaise.
- Pain also may be present during or after intercourse.
A woman having endometriosis may have difficulties in getting pregnant due to several reasons. Despite of difficulties, her body may still be able to conceive. In several cases, pregnancy may be naturally, but for those who have difficulty, surgery makes an opportunity possible during which the chances of conception increase. However, when surgeries as well as other treatments do not work, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) may be a good option. However, extra care is needed for the women who are pregnant with endometriosis. Pre-eclampsia, a condition that develops in the second or third trimester of pregnancy and involves the development of high blood pressure and the presence of protein in the urine is common during the pregnancy with the women having this disease.
With the help of IVF, endometriosis can be conquered by women who want to conceive. IVF is a boon to all those who suffer from infertility brought on by endometriosis. IVF success stories in the last decade especially for women suffering from this disease and there are holistic alternative treatments available that when combined with IVF can greatly boost your chances of getting pregnant.
ACIMA is the best IVF Center in Karachi. To know more about affordable ivf treatment , ivf treatment cost, visit our website. Here you will find all solutions related to infertility.